Admissions at Ursuline Academy
Thank you for your interest in Ursuline Academy! As a school that welcomes diversity, Ursuline Academy admits students without regard to race, color, creed, religion, or national or ethnic origin.
Admission is based on a student’s performance on the admission test or screening, school records, including standardized test scores and report cards, and teacher recommendations.
To begin the Admission Process:
Login to the portal to access the admission checklist. From this checklist, you will be able to fill out an application and upload important documentation.
The following items must be completed through the checklist:
- Application for Admission ($100 application & testing fee).
- Upload most recent report cards and standardized test results.
- Teacher recommendation form(s) are sent directly to the teacher through the admissions portal.
- Register to attend an Open House.
- You may also request a private tour by contacting our Admissions Team. email@example.com or 302.658.7158.
- Register for a shadow day by creating an account in our admission portal.
- If you have not created an account, click here to begin.
- If you have already created an account, click here to return to the admission portal to register for your visit.
Students entering grade 9 are eligible for academic scholarships based on their performance on the admission scholarship test. This test will be held on Saturday, November 4th at 8:00 a.m. or Sunday, November 5th at 12:00 p.m.
A submitted application allows you to register for this test in the Admissions Portal, which must be completed as part of the process.
Students applying for the Lower or Middle School will sit for an admission test or screening based on the grade applying.
Ursuline evaluates and may accept transfer students. Mid-year transfers are also considered under certain circumstances. Transfer applicants must submit an inquiry form to obtain access to the admissions portal. Once the form is processed, families should follow the admissions portal checklist to upload the necessary documentation.
Ursuline Academy admits International Applicants on a limited basis. We partner with Renascentia Hall International to provide a comprehensive educational experience that includes placement with a host family if needed. For additional information, contact Director of Enrollment Management, Valerie White, at 302.658.7158, ext. 6256, or firstname.lastname@example.org.